Thursday, May 5, 2011

BEAUTY OF A RAINY DAY

Cultural feed: Ticket for the American Ballet Theater Opening Gala Spring 11 on 16th of May at the Metropolitan Opera House. First day of retrospective Savage Beauty by Alexander McQueen at the Met Museum. Stars&stories around the opening hyped the event, fulminated by the reveal of the princess wedding dress last Friday (incredible but true that lots of americans were watching the ceremony at 4 am local time and were doing home office that day)...everything perfectly staged. So is the exhibition: best mise-en-scène I have ever seen. Interior installation started in January and took 4 month.
Although its really cold and rainy I am having a cozy day...after the Met I had coffee with an lovely austrian lady living on 5th avenue on Upper East Side. The view from the balcony her apartment is amazing. The answers I get why I am here are clear...

My day will end with a dinner in my apartment. Pierre Björk will cook for me and his girlfriend. I am already enjoying my aperitive...

No comments:

Post a Comment