Sunday, November 3, 2013

BEAUTY SHOT

When it comes to skincare I have always kept my routine simple and basic. That is not to say that my skin is easy to treat. From season to season, year to year, changing lifestyle conditions your skin´s needs vary. This fall started with a new step in my beauty routine: serum. Ever since I worked in the beauty industry I was fascinated by the light texture of these concentrates highly enriched with active ingredients. Serums act deeply on specific skin problems and needs. With this add-on I found myself automatically in front of the anti-aging shelve, more precisely in the category "pro youth" or "rejuvenating". Whatever, time - if you can blow away your mind - is just an illusion.

What my stressed skin currently really needs is hydration and deeper treatment. As a genuine Origins fan I quickly found what I needed: The new Make A Difference Plus+ Moisturizing Serum. The smooth texture which is not too fluidly immediately hydrates my skin deeply and leaves a real fresh and plump feel and look. From now on my serum addiction is official.








No comments:

Post a Comment