Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WHAT´S HAPPENING?


To visit till 30th, April 2012 at Ausstellungszentrum Heiligenkreuzer Hof, Vienna.
Vienna. My Tuesday afternoon, still in my Aigle winter parker, led me to visit Elfie Semotan`s exibition, bearing her name, at the University of Applying Arts. Its an homage to the Austrian renowned contemporary artist, showing photographs and sculptures in a wonderful baroque setting. For me her work a perfect imperfection, realistic emotional, fragile but still strong, aesthetic with depth.

My day ended by a stop at HAPPY ENDING, a Pop Up Fashion Store under the slogan "give fashion a chance...give fashion a happy ending". Reasonable, nice designer pieces from former collections. An event where again more the scenes get-together was celebrated that the fashion itself.
I am waiting for the next Sample Sale, but not in Vienna.




No comments:

Post a Comment